At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Using the COS-P model developed by the Circle of Security originators, our trained Facilitators work with parents and care-givers to help them to:
- Understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs
- Support their child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of their child's self esteem
- Honor the innate wisdom and desire for their child to be secure
Families can find information about Circle of Security through Children's Centre Thunder Bay and through Communities Together for Children.
- Children's Centre Thunder Bay 807 343-5000 or visit www.childrenscentre.ca
- Communities Together for Children 807 624-5691 or visit www.ctctbay.org